Friday 12 April 2013

New Blog!

Heyyyy everyone!

I thought I would make a blog to accompany my Youtube channel, so I can have somewhere extra to post & talk to everyone :)

So my plan for this blog is mainly to post random rants, life updates, and to discuss current fashion, cosmetics, etc I find (eg, my current wishlists, what new looks im loving, etc )

So in case you've stumbled upon this blog & not my YouTube channel first, My Youtube channel is Youtube.com/JamSaysMeow
I post videos like Makeup Tutorials, DIYS, Fashion Lookbooks & Hauls.

MORE ABOUT JAM:

My name is Jamie but everyone calls me Jam because my Husbands Brother's name is also Jamie, AND my Brothers girlfriend ( & my close friend ) is named Jaimee. Its confusing... But I will always refer to myself as Jam & to Jaimee as Jay. Are you following?
I'm 24 on Thursay, which I have mixed feelings about, but what can you do?!?
I married a year ago in February. My Husbands name is Bryce, he is a month older than me and we have 3 furry children ( a jack russel named Jessie, And two black cats named Pepsi & Friday )
I'm incredibly shy in everyday life, I have Purple Hair! & I will buy anything with a cat on it :3

WHERE TO FIND ME!
I'm on all the social cool kid sites, so you can talk to me everywhere!
TWITTER: CuteCatNZ
INSTAGRAM: Instajamsaysmeow
FACEBOOK: JamSaysMeow
YOUTUBE: JamSaysMeow
TUMBLR: JamSaysMeow
& email: JamSaysMeow@gmail.com

Thanks for joining me & stay tuned for Jam updates!

CAT CUGGLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment